Sunday, July 31, 2011

News of my demise....

are truly greatly exaggerated.
I just have been typically antisocial and busy self.
Blogs are after all a social media, a diary of sorts where one can put their psycho-pathological views for all to see.
Never been fan of diaries.
I rather leave that to those people who like slice of life stories and believe they are either important or irreplaceable.
They, nor I, are not.

But then I was in car crash recently. A head on collision.
Ford focus sedan lost both headlights and plastic front mask was totalled.
Damn good I was riding bicycle.

My girlfriends(odd thing to say since she is all grown woman) bicycle to be exact. I got bruise and the bike lost a few gears(and back wheel's brakes went a little wonky)

like they say: only the good die young. My archaic butt will apparently suffer to grand old age physically too...

the good part is I have had a vacation and been to a con and had loads of new (to me) ideas. i' ll try to bother you with those ASAP

your pal(hah!) the dodgier cousin of resurrection man,
Curtvile

No comments:

Post a Comment