Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bad ideas



Yeah they do that.
They just arrive.

I haven't posted anything for awhile.
Loads of paying work and plenty of comics work too.
Re-found the joys of hardboiled detective noir and gruesome horror.
Always needed.

And I am now a part of Comicpunks, blog where everyone else kick my ass graphicly all the way till next wednesday.
Any week, any year...heck, any millennium.
Any interested, especially those wanting to see great art by Sari Sariola or Rama enter here

And lil old me likes the slogan:
On a mission to draw, ink, color and write about big guns, hot females and brilliant characters since 2011





yeah, like the love of my life says: "You are the only man I know who goes to girls &guns sites for guns..."

you see none of these are bad ideas.
No, I have thought of writing and drawing a comic.

As far as Ideas go that's a still born.
Have to try anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment